The view from the parking lot at North 4th and Church Streets in Easton, looking east. In the center of the photo is the steeple of the First United Church of Christ, one of the oldest churches in the Lehigh Valley. Behind the steeple can be seen the clock tower of the former Governor Wolf Building on Second Street, which was purchased by a private developer and is now home to apartments. To the right of the scene in the photo is the rear entrance to the Easton Public Market. The city is currently planning to construct a new parking garage at this location.
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Public Meeting on Wednesday, September 23rd
- Delaware Riverkeeper Network joins opposition to Easton’s proposed zoning changes. Meeting Wednesday Night
- Lafayette College: the Good Old “Bait & Switch”
- Thinking Outside The Blocks: by Antonia Mitman
- Easton Zoning Changes Remain in Flux
Stay informed — join the mailing list!